WARNING: fraudulent business solicitations
We were informed that some companies use the identity of 656 Editions or CTCO and get in touch with exhibitors. Those companies are not at all connected to our events and we ask you to not pursue their solicitations.
We identified the following companies:
- Expo-Guide and International Fairs Directory send email to update their online guide and ask to complet and correct a descriptive of your company. Actually this is a purchase order. Return it involves a billing of 1,271€. See an example of email.
- The Informations Entreprise magazine bills emailings and advertising insertions by pretending to be partner of CTCO. This magazine is not at all partner of our event.
- A company contacts by phone (+44 20 3289 5050) our exhibitors by propose to do the reservation of hotel room during the CTCO trade show.
- Various requests from companies offering the exhibition file for sale. We have been informed of emails from contacts such as: Albert Brennan (firstname.lastname@example.org), Emily Coleman (emily@umaxmedia), Jennifer Edwards (email@example.com), or Minka Kelly (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- B2Bcontactlist (email from email@example.com) Techinfo Connects or Visitorlist sell our visitors email addresses. Theses companies don’t have our database.
We pursue our procedures in order to end this. If you have been contacted by another company for a solicitation who seems to be fraudulent or if you have some questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
+33 (0)4 78 28 65 04