Why visit CTCO ?
A trade show with an innovative concept and very rich content which brings real added value!
CTCO is THE trade show for promotional gifts and garments! It brings together all of the innovations and trends that are driving the communication market through gifts and garments. A gathering not to be missed, it’s the only French trade show in this sector that takes place at the beginning of the year. If you are a printer or printmaker, come and discover the potential of promotional gifts and garments to enhance your services.
300 exhibitors will welcome you from 4th to 6th February 2020 in Lyon.
View the exhibitors list of last edition
CONTENT: BUSINESS, MARKET, ENVIRONMENT
This 13nd trade show will be supplemented with rich content: conferences, workshops, round tables, debates… Join us in tracking and anticipating the evolution of this ever-changing market.
- Key industry players will lead round tables.
- Meetings and discussions between professionals on existing means of assuring the production quality of a promotional gift.
- One of CTCO’s must-sees is the exhibition area where our exhibitors’ best products will be presented to communicate on a specific theme.
- The fashion shows on podiums realised by professional models to put the products in a real situation.
- The Print Lab, a live demonstration area to discover the different customization techniques.
PRODUCT INNOVATIONS AND LAUNCHES
- Our exhibitors will present their latest collections from their 2020 catalogues!
- The latest innovations are exhibited exclusively at CTCO.
A CENTRAL MEETING SPACE
A central bar, located close to the exhibition areas, will host meetings and conferences in a friendly and professional environment. It’s the ideal place to network: a chance for you to speak with your partners, colleagues and suppliers.
ON THE SAME DATES
C!Print is a demonstration trade show which aims to showcase all the possible applications of technologies and is aimed at very diverse markets: visual communication of course, as well as decoration, architecture, design, photography, art, etc.
Live production, PLUG&PLAY is the experimentation space. Visitors are immersed in technological innovation at the heart of the C!Print trade show.